Mittwoch, 15. September 2010

Mein geiler aber unvollständiger rap.

If they tell you 'Get away' just say:
'Hey. I will stay. You can't tell me I'm a fail.
Are you sure you want me to break your neck and cut your tail?
Like a Kebap-making-turkish girl with painted nails cuts meat.
It's not your comment that I need.
Just my own to feet to stand on in the heat. Nobody to lead.
I just sing to the beat. Somehow like a bird telling others he found wheat.
I don't want you to bleed, but I want you to see that this is not a flea.
Tis is not a fool and this is not a 'she'.
This is me.
And I bet you won't believe that I saw you playin' Wii with your brother and mummy.
Guess I know how you feel, 'cause your dad sits on the street.
but your Mummy still gets fucked by a major navy seal.
He also pays your meal.
And you still get out to deal.
You'll never get enough.
No. You'll never get the point.
You just go away from home and smoke another Joint.
...

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen